Putting Yourself Last?
People know they can always count on you ––
even when it's not convenient for you.
Can you identify?
- Everything and everyone is important so saying no is scary.
- Even though you say it's okay, deep down, it really is not.
- You want to help everyone get what they need and want, but what about you?
- You want to be all things to all people, but you are feeling burned out.
- You love giving gifts so you will be liked – but it isn't reciprocated and you get disappointed.
- You consistently go the extra mile and it isn't acknowledged or appreciated.
- You are afraid of letting someone down or hurting their feelings.
- Somehow, you seem to always come last.
If you're like a lot of busy professionals, you're probably feeling overwhelmed by everything on your plate. It's times like this, you get to choose how you want show up in the world. It may not be easy or comfortable at first, but it's worth it every time.
Now it's time for you to step up and take care of number one – YOU. As long as you realize just how drained you are, it's time to learn the skills and get the support you need to quickly learn how to put yourself first WITHOUT being selfish
Been there/done that – that's why I am so dedicated to helping others who suffer from people pleasing. Just as I have helped so many clients eliminate their pain and struggle that stems from not knowing how to say no, I want to help you learn how to say no with grace and ease – and not feel guilty
Find out HOW TO:
- Ask for and get what you want in life, even when it doesn't feel safe or comfortable to do so
- Set clear boundaries and say no to others in order to get what you want
(and how to do it without feeling guilty and worrying that you're hurting or letting others down)
- Eliminate thoughts and ideas that may be limiting and holding you back
- Never again stress or worry about 'what other people think' so that you can do, be, and have whatever you want in life...
- Stop giving too much to everyone but yourself
- Practice 'The Art of Extreme Self Care' so that you always feel at your best
Schedule a complimentary consultation (email@example.com or 914–333–0443) and see how we can work together to make your life more meaningful and much easier.
You can begin by reading "Life's Little Lessons"– a no–cost PDF offered on the left of this page.